Note that applications for the 2022 programme are now closed
Applications for the 2022 round of the ACC-MOWCAP Small Grants Programme are now open, with grants of up to $5000 USD available for documentary heritage related projects in the Asia-Pacific. Applications close on the 15 June 2022.
The Asia Culture Center (ACC) and the UNESCO Memory of the World Committee for Asia and the Pacific (MOWCAP) launched the ACC-MOWCAP Small Grants Programme to support archives, museums and libraries in the Asia-Pacific to undertake innovative projects and initiatives to preserve and provide access to their collections. The grants support the overall aim of the UNESCO Memory of the World (MoW) to enhance preservation of and access to humanity’s documentary heritage. Detailed information about the ACC-MOWCAP Grants can be found in the Grant Guidelines.
The ACC-MOWCAP Small Grants Programme is made possible through the generous financial support of the Asia Culture Center.
TYPES OF PROJECTS SUPPORTED
The ACC-MOWCAP Small Grants Programme supports projects that relate to documentary heritage as defined under the UNESCO MoW Programme and UNESCO Recommendation Concerning the Preservation of, and Access to, Documentary Heritage including in Digital Form. Information on previous projects supported by the grants can be found here: https://bit.ly/3sXmPpx
To apply for a grant through ACC-MOWCAP Small Grants Programme your organisation will need to meet the following criteria:
- Based in the Asia-Pacific
- Non-Government (Government agencies may partner with a non-government organisation to apply).
- Have support from your UNESCO National MoW Committee or UNESCO National Commission
As part of your application, you will need to submit:
- Application form
- Budget table Test
- Endorsement letter from your UNESCO National MoW Committee or UNESCO National Commission
- Official letter from your partner organisation (ONLY IF you have a non-governmental organisation partner)
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the online form: https://forms.gle/J34Cf3CEFgvvjc9H8
The application form must be completed by a person authorised to submit the application on behalf of the applicant organisation.
Please contact the MOWCAP-ACC Grants team via firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.