· Agreements with Native Governments (1893-1916), Tuvalu
· Anandacandra Inscription, Republic of the Union of Myanmar
· Archives of Nanqiao Jigong, People’s Republic of China
· Chamu manuscripts, People’s Republic of China
· Culion Museum and Archives, Republic of the Philippines
· Maninso: Ten Thousand People’s Petitions, Republic of Korea,
· Mya Ba Naing (film), Republic of the Union of Myanmar
· Name Boards and Verse Plaques on Royal Architecture of the Joseon Dynasty, Republic of Korea.
· Pacific Manuscripts Bureau, Commonwealth of Australia
· The Envoy Ship Journeys to China, Socialist Republic of Vietnam
· The Four Treatises of Tibetan Medicine, People’s Republic of China
· World War Two Records – British Solomon Islands Protectorate (BSIP), Solomon Island
If you would like a copy of one or more of the nomination files, please contact the MOWCAP Secretary General at email@example.com to request. In addition, you may give input/feedback/comments on the nomination files to the Secretary General of MOWCAP via the MOWCAP email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). This will then be passed to the RSC for their consideration.
Note: Feedback/input/comment will be accepted until Friday the 23rd of February 2018. Any contact directly to the RSC Chair or RSC members will not be accepted.